“I have a part of you with me. You put your disease in me. It helps me. It makes me strong”
Blue Velvet (1986)
do you ever get your period and just think about your recent behavior like wow that explains a lot
Exactly my point
People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational.
- Want to calm down but can’t.
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air.
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.
|—||Robin Williams as Peter Pan (Banning) in Hook. (via disneyforeverlives)|